The Port Huron Fire Department was dispatched to the 13-hundred block of 12th Avenue Sunday night for a structure fire. On arrival crews found heavy fire coming from multiple openings on the first floor of a two story, 3 apartment building. Crews were able to extinguish the fire, but the building sustained significant damage. All occupants were able to leave the building and no injuries were reported. The Port Huron Fire Department was assisted by Marysville and Port Huron Twp Fire Departments, Port Huron Police and Tri-Hospital EMS. The fire investigation concluded that the fire was a result of careless cooking.